When you want to reach everybody ?Transit advertising–placement of print ads in bus shelters and train stations–is an important medium for reaching an audience of all ages, backgrounds and incomes.You are not just addressing riders with these “moving billboards.” You are reaching families and professionals in their vehicles, students shopping or right on campus, and tourists finding their way around town
Why Use Station Advertising?
- You can’t zap it.
- You can’t ignore it.
- It can’t be turned off like television.
- It reaches drivers and passengers no matter what radio stations they’re listening to.
- The large, colorful, innovative designs demand attention.
- You have exclusivity in your space.
- It delivers a varied audience.
- It offers flexibility of ad size and location.
Not only can you reach some very upscale customers on the inside of the bus, but you can also reach a large variety of people by advertising on the more traditional exterior signs. Available in various shapes and sizes, exterior bus signs display advertising messages to thousands of people in Stations as well as pedestrians.
Outdoor billboards and transit signs are very effective when used together, whether it is a full outdoor billboard or repeating your own store sign. The combination keeps some of your signs anchored and some mobile for great coverage.