Train Media one big place where you could find the right mix of various classes of Indian society. It’s nowhere, but at the premises of Indian Railway where more than 25 million passengers are transported in a single day.
Advertising or sticking bill on public transport has become the latest means of promoting a product/ brand or offering different kind of service. It has become a trend to communicate to the people through these means. Advertising in trains has become a standard of business to promote the product as thousands of commuters travel by the train to reach their destination. Not only in the trains but there are bills stuck of the walls of the platform, waiting areas, at the entry point or an exit. Millions chose train as their means of transport or loiter at the terminal. Therefore, it is believed to be the successful way of advertising.
Types of Train Advertising
- King and queen signs are located on the sides of transit vehicles. They are the largest of the signs and are attached to the train with aluminum frames.
- Interior cards are smaller and are seen only by the riders. They line the tops of the train windows.
There are many people who move in and out of the terminal, to reach large number of crowds companies utilize these means of transport. You will observe many people having a look at the advertising, and some do purchase a product, which is being advertised. As they are, many stations the companies can select any terminal, which would be right for them.
The main factor is the way you present the advertisement and the perfect location where there are many people moving in and out where their attention can be captured. Choosing a deserted terminal will not help you promote the product.
This means of Train advertising is cost efficient. You can have a survey done of the commuters or the public who are reacting to the advertisement. However, before you advertise make sure you the advertisement printed appropriately. It should contain correct and concise information.
Some Facts About us
- We have More than 20 years of experience .We have PAN India Presence .
- Trains which we have includes :-
- Double Decker
- Local EMU/MEMU
- Railway station (Category A+, A , B , C , D , E , F )
- Sole right media ie direct purchase from railways
- We have States Delhi , Mumbai , Gujrat , Banglore , UP , Haryana, Srinagar etc